Do you love yoga? Want to take advantage of a chance to deepen the bond with your canine companion?
Please join us for our first “Doga” Class: Dog and Me Yoga - relaxation and bonding for you and your furry companion! Bring your canine companion to this special event to enjoy a truly heart opening class and bonding time with your 4 legged bestie. The class will be held in Hanes Park, featuring a short pack walk and yoga poses you guide your dog through, using relaxing touch.
In order to ensure everyone, human and dog alike, has an easy going experience, please keep these requests in mind:
• 1 dog per owner may attend. Class is intended for dogs 4+
months of age.
• All dogs should be securely leashed and UTD on vaccinations.
• Dogs should be of sound temperament and well socialized.
Please, NO dog or people reactive or aggressive dogs in
• NO dog treats or toys. Leave the treats in the car for reward after
their class time with you.
• Bring a water bowl, water, and an extra towel or mat for your
• Remember to clean up after you pet!
Class will be led by Dre Rigby, Fitness Professional and Professional Dog Trainer for Off Leash K9 Training: Winston-Salem. She will be available before and after class for questions about Doga as well as to answer questions about your relationship with your dog!
Cost is $12. No previous yoga experience necessary. Please bring your own mat.